Our client, a leading US Real Estate Private Equity firm, are currently looking to hire an Associate into their investments team, looking at value-add and opportunistic opportunities. This a great opportunity to join a growing team with huge success across both UK and Europe.
- Analysis of opportunities across the UK markets, creating of financial models for underwriting and asset management purposes
- support in structuring potential acquisitions
- supporting management and reporting of new and existing investment opportunities
- working with senior members with origination and sourcing new opportunities
- 3+ years' experience in real estate from either Investment Banking, Private Equity or Advisory.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong presentation skills
- Mature and confident approach to engage successfully with senior members of the team.
If you would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV through the portal.