Investment Associate - Private Debt Fund
- Very Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Rare and Exciting opportunity to join a leading Debt Fund as Investment Associate
- You will be hired as a Buy side Investment professional.
- My client is a successful debt fund with a good reputation who invests across the debt structure, offering mezzanine, high yield, and debt and equity financing to SME and mid cap clients.
- My client is looking to recruit an associate to their team, who will work on the origination and execution of loans for the fund/ LBO modelling and marketing.
- Day to day role involves meeting the management of potential borrowers, structuring financial solutions, credit analysis, financial modelling and analysis, and working on the execution of the loans
- Fund tends to target 5-50 million deals in the UK.
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic private debt fund and direct lending fund to SME and Mid cap clients and corporates in the UK
- Candidates should be associate level with Leverage finance sell side experience or buy side Debt advisory or Debt Investments experience
- Good credit skills/ good modelling skills/ good understanding of debt is important and LBO modelling skills.
- Potentially, a professional from one of the debt advisory teams of a big four accounting firm could fit or Private equity
- My client is keen to interview Leverage finance bankers looking for a move to a fund.
Immediate hire. Please apply to K.firstname.lastname@example.org