One of the most well-established growth private equity investment firms is looking to hire an Investment Associate. They are focused on venture growth investments in Healthcare and Technology, with a core focus on MedTech and Digital Health.
They typically lead or co-lead investments into companies that are in the early stages of their commercial roll-out after several years of inward-facing technology development.
They have a unique Operating Partner model whereby in addition to providing capital and financial/strategic guidance, the fund looks to lend deep sector and operating expertise.
Seeking an Investment Associate with a strong investment banking / corporate finance background to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting investment strategy and management of portfolio companies.
- Financial modelling incl. capitalisation tables, shareholding analysis, operating models, cash flow forecasts, comparable-based and DCF valuations;
- Preparation for regular events of our portfolio companies (Board meetings / committees);
- Analysis and support for execution of new funding rounds, acquisitions, disposals, spin-offs, IPOs, strategic sales and participation in negotiation of terms;
- Assist in the management of portfolio companies, including operational and strategic decisions, as well as preparation for exit;
- Research on key trends affecting the current macro market trends, and the MedTech market environment in order to assist with;
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of carrying out the above duties and must also be able to meet the following requirements:
- ~4 years’ experience in a reputable investment bank or private equity / venture capital firm, with demonstrable transaction experience;
- Some form of Healthcare experience or medical background is necessary, with a solid understanding of the European and US medical landscapes
- Exceptional analytical and modelling skills coupled with the ability to think strategically;
- Excellent written and verbal communication – must be fluent in English;
- High dependability and a collaborative team player
- Forward thinking and is not afraid to articulate their own views
- Can demonstrate flexibility and swift decision making
- Strong sense of ownership, initiative, and an ability to drive change
- Good time management skills; attention to detail, organisation and coordination;
- Ability to work in small teams and take ownership of tasks
- Concern for nature, social justice and equality
- Strong social skills and ability to handle themselves with Management teams
This is a fantatic opportunity to join one of the leading funds in the space, please submit your CV on the link attached.