You would join a small team of investors focusing on Series C and later investments in the Tech space across the UK and Europe.
- Origination and execution of mandates within the UK and Europe
- Running due diligence work streams
- Involvement in portfolio and post deal work
- Financial analysis and modelling
- 4 - 7 years as an Investor covering the Technology Growth space
- Strong experience in the UK market
- Strong track record of Tech deals, typical ticket sizes between £10 - 30m
- Exceptional academics and analytical skills
Investment Associate/Principal, Technology Growth Equity fund, London
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.