My client a global real estate investment manager is seeking an analytical individual with a firm understanding of real estate transactions to join their team as an Investment Analyst / Associate.
Purpose of the Job:
* The Investment Analyst / Associate will be expected to lead the underwriting of new pan-European real estate opportunities to include independently designing and maintaining underwriting models
* To support the Transaction / Fund Manager on the execution of transactions currently in hand and ensure a smooth transition to the Asset / Portfolio Manager
* To support the Asset / Portfolio Manager in the preparation of key asset management initiatives and feed into the ongoing asset reporting
Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Co-ordinate the production of internal investment memoranda
* Analysing and modelling pan-European real estate acquisitions
* Coordinating with local offices or local advisors, as well as liaising with Treasury and Finance Managers, so the asset underwriting reflects a business plan supported by all relevant stakeholders
* Assist in the preparation of recommendations to the firms investment committee
* Assist in the management of due diligence advisors, coordinate the production of Due Diligence reports in a timely manner as dictated by the timeline of the transaction
* Post-acquisition coordination of all relevant teams to ensure initial reporting and distributions are made in accordance with the agreed schedule
* Support the raising of additional capital
* Firm understanding and demonstrable ability of underwriting real estate transactions (Excel)
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong analytical real estate or financial Big 4 background (if Big 4, ideally with experience in Real Estate Transaction Services) with relevant experience to that of the position grade
* Additional European language a positive but not essential
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: