Investment Analyst / Associate
- City of London
- Jun 02, 2021
Leading City based asset manager is currently looking for both an Analyst and Associate for their London investment team.
Leading City based asset manager is looking for both an Analyst and Associate for their London investment team. Working closely with the Managing Directors, you will be supporting the origination, diligence and execution of investments in the UK and Ireland. Duties include, but not limited to:
To be considered:
- Performing market research and analysis.
- Modelling and evaluating investment proposals.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and analysis related to the origination of new investments.
- Participate in discussions within the advisory committee.
- Financial modelling and returns analysis.
- Participate in meetings with management teams as appropriate.
- Engage in all activities through the entire process, from initial negotiations through to final implementation.
- Assist invested companies with financial and operating issues.
- Monitor companies to ensure continued financial performance.
- Prepare internal performance reporting materials.
- Consistent production of thorough, detailed and accurate presentations and reports.
- Adding value and coordination of deal review and execution processes.
- Portfolio company monitoring and reporting.
- Experience working in the UK Market.
- Strong / Advanced financial modelling skills.
- At least 2/3 years of experience working in Investment Banking (M&A), Private Equity, Asset Managers or Tier 1 Banks, M&A boutiques, Tier 1 Consulting firms or Big 4 Accounting Firms (Transaction Services).
- Prior training / knowledge of accounting/finance and evidence of numeracy.
- ACA / ICAEW / CFA qualification would be beneficial
- Full UK working rights (No sponsorship will be provided)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.