Investment Analyst (Private Equity & Real Estate)
- £40k - £60k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Analyst level investment professional to join this highly active and well capitalised Private Equity firm based in Mayfair.
Specialising in major acquisitions and turnarounds of asset rich operating companies, as well as Real Estate Investment and Development, the firm operates across the UK, Europe and North America. They have a number of significant investments in their portfolio with an AUM of c.£2.2bn and significant deployable capital. They are highly entrepreneurial and can deploy capital quickly thanks to a straight forward investment process.
The management company is relatively lean so this role will have excellent exposure to all areas of transactions and portfolio management including bolt-ons and disposals. You will be joining a small but experienced and high calibre acquisitions team and you will have regular interactions with all people across the business including the CEO.
• Experience of Private Equity or Real Estate Transactions from one of the following: Big 4 Transaction Advisory Services team; Real Estate Debt Fund; Private Equity Fund; Corporate Finance House; Real Estate Team within an IB
• Bright and proactive with a passion for private equity and real estate investment
• Excellent modelling skills
• Excellent academic record with a minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier institution
• Comfortable with complex financial analysis
• Ability to work on multiple processes