As part of the investment team you would be responsible for deploying two funds that cover core infrastructure and energy assets across Europe and the Americas.
- Supporting origination and execution of Infra investment opportunities primarily across Europe
- Portfolio valuations, and financial model updates
- Assisting in managing and reviewing DD work streams
- Portfolio work, including refinancings
- 1-3 years in either Project Finance or M&A for a leading Bank with a focus on Infrastructure and/or Energy, or time spent working in an Infrastructure Fund
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Numerical proficiency
Investment Analyst, Infrastructure Fund
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.