Investment Analyst, Global Multi-Strategy Investment Firm - New role posted Jan 2 2018
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Our client is a global asset management firm managing a multi - strategy investment fund. They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team.
This massive investment firm invests in real estate, infrastructure, credit, equity, debt, private equity and specialist situations and has a massive £multi - billion fund. They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team.
The role will focus on investments across all of their asset classes and so you can expect brilliant exposure to different deals and be constantly challenged.
Day to day you will carry out due diligence on investments; quantitative modelling and qualitative analysis on investment opportunities; preparation of investment memoranda for review; investment execution.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
- investment banking analyst with a tier one investment bank or advisory firm
- analyst from another asset manager or private equity fund
- you might have just finished a graduate scheme or rotation
- leveraged finance/ credit professional
- equity research analyst