Investment Analyst, Food and Agri-tech Focussed Mid-Market/Impact Fund, London, UK
11484 About our client
We are working with a pioneering global private equity fund that has a world-renowned platform focused on the agriculture and food sectors.
It invests in rapidly growing food chain companies that adopt technologies enabling the profitable and sustainable capture of high-growth markets. This, in turn, produces opportunities to ensure global food security for generations to come, whilst preserving precious ecosystems and also generating financial returns.
Due to continued expansion, it is looking to hire an ambitious individual to join its team in London as an Investment Analyst. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Work on all aspects of a transaction from origination, due diligence to completion and portfolio management
- Work actively with the portfolio post-acquisition
- Analyst level experience in consulting, investment banking, accounting or a relevant related industry. Strong candidates with a relevant degree with internship experience will also be considered
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- The desire to learn and work in a small dynamic team
- European language skills desirable, but not required