Retail Investment Surveyor/Analyst required for client-side investment management company.
Retail Investment Analyst
Client-side Investment Management company with significant dry powder is seeking an experienced Retail Investment Analyst/Surveyor to support their growing team.
The business is a highly regarded UK focused investment vehicle with plans to focus on a diverse portfolio.
Due to recent activity, they are now looking to hire an experienced Investment Analyst with between 1-4 years of experience to sit within the Retail Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a diverse client-side role, that offers exposure to all areas of the business & most importantly...is active in the market!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating valuation forecasts
- Assisting in acquisitions and disposal scenario analysis
- Investor reporting
- Market research
- Exposure to full property life-cycle (Investment, Asset Management, Development Management)
- 1 - 4 years’ of real estate, capital markets, fund valuation or strategic investment experience (ideally retail)
- Strong academic pedigree with professional qualifications
- Highly numerate with excellent financial and/or real estate analytical skills
- Experience in financial modelling
- Strategic mindset and the ability to communicate effectively to a highly sophisticated investment organisation in a concise and precise manner (fluent oral and written English is essential)
- Team player with a professional work attitude and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with those from a variety of discipline
For further information, please submit your CV & a member of the team will be in touch!