Investment Analyst - Real Estate Debt
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
The successful candidate will form an integral part of a growing and entrepreneurial debt team. They will be responsible for analysis, origination and on-going management of existing investments. This role sits within the Real Estate Finance team of a multi $bn, global organization. It is London based but the successful individual will work on roles across multiple geographies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Due Diligence/ Deal Origination:
- Assist with the analysis of potential lending opportunities to include cash flow modelling, property valuations, investment analyses (IRRs, sensitivity tables, etc.) and structuring.
- Assist with the review of the valuation and MI to ensure they tie with modelling assumptions.
- Utilise any additional information sourced by the rest of the deal team to adjust underwriting
- Work with the team to assemble the investment committee reports and compile supporting documents.
- Post Closing & Loan Management:
- Work with the Head of Property to complete the Post Acquisition/Quarterly reports for investors.
- Conduct ongoing quantitative and qualitative analyses to support decision making relating to the respective sponsor's business plan.
- Attend quarterly management meetings with the Head of Property.
- Real estate finance / structured finance / syndication experience, having the ability to execute and support origination of new deals is key.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills including writing/composition, oral, and listening skills
- Demonstrable real estate and credit experience
- Must possess a good attitude, excellent attention to detail, professionalism, and a sincere interest in real estate finance