Investment Analyst - Multi Manager / Fund of Funds - Leading investment firm
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 Sep 17
Leading investment firm, with several £billion under management, is looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team
Our client is a leading asset management firm managing several £billion on behalf of a range of investors. They invest primarily through a multi-manager/ fund of funds approach, and invest in over 60 managers across a broad range of investment strategies.
They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team, who will work on the analysis, evaluation and portfolio management of investments for the fund. This will involve due diligence into asset classes, individual investment opportunities and fund managers. You will support the selection of external investment managers, maintain and develop commercial relationships with managers, and monitor performance.
They are interested in meeting a professional who will have a background as follows:
- outstanding academics
- strong mathematical skills
- a clear interest in investing
- several years experience within either a consulting firm (such as Mercer, AON, Hewitt), asset management firm, multi manager firm, other investor
- interest in manager selection