Investment Analyst - Infrastructure Debt Fund
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
I am working on an excellent opportunity with a growing infrastructure debt fund. The team has a flat structure, providing for instant exposure to the investment strategy.
You will joing a close-knit team and support the investment processes, including due dilignece, modelling, and debt structuring.
- Working closely with an associate and VP, supporting the due diligence and acquisition processes for new investments including liaising with Financial Advisers, Lawyers, Tax Specialists and other experts, both internally and externally
- Building, reviewing and updating financial models
- Providing investment appraisal and valuation analysis
- Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets
- Providing assistance in the preparation and presentation of Investment Committee papers as well as Portfolio Valuation / Asset Management reports
- The ideal candidate will have 1 years’+ experience in project finance/structured finance, or an infrastructure fund.
- Ideally exposure to some of the following: Transport, Social Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, Power & Renewables.
- Good understanding of debt structuring, accounting, credit, tax, valuations and financial modelling.
- Familiarity with Private Equity and / or Infrastructure.
- Sound rationale and market knowledge for looking to make the move to an infrastructure debt fund.