Investment Analyst – Renewable Energy & Infrastructure
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
This leading global Investment and Advisory firm who specialise in renewable energy and infrastructure, currently have an exciting opportunity within their London office for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their Investment Team. Key responsibilities will include:
Role & Responsibilities
• Financial analysis of project models for both current and potential investments.
• Financial due diligence of potential development partners.
• Macro-economic analysis of target countries.
• Analysis for investment opportunities by market, segment or sector.
• Research into financial performance of comparable assets, investors and funds.
• Valuation and analysis for potential purchase and sale of assets/infrastructure projects.
• Preparation of statistical analysis of fund performance.
• Asset valuation and financial performance measurement.
Background and Experience
• Candidates must have experience in infrastructure and/or energy at an investment bank, private equity or project finance firm.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in financial analysis, company valuations or financial modelling role - advanced Excel and VBA skills are essential
• Experience in infrastructure and renewable energy valuation, especially in development and/or construction stage assets
• Good understanding of project finance documentation and transaction structure.
• Significant analytical and reporting skills.
• A curiosity in the sector and the types of assets.
• Fluent English required and a second language would be helpful.
• A strong academic background is required, demonstrated by a top-tier degree and further financial professional qualifications
• Confident, self-starter with a pro-active attitude and will enjoy working amongst a small, highly driven and energetic team
• Please note, there is extensive global travel attached to this role
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted