As part of the Investment team you will be responsible for;
- Financial and strategic analysis of European companies across Healthcare (primary), Technology, FS, Industrials and Consumer
- Execution of process; preparation of internal supporting documents, leading due diligence, debt financing, etc
- Origination of new investment opportunities
- Assistance in monitoring portfolio companies
- 2-6 years experience in either PE, Bulge Bracket/Elite Boutique Banking or Management Consulting
- Ideally have covered Healthcare in the past
- European languages are preferred
Investment Analyst/Associate/Principal, Mid-Cap PE Fund, London
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.