Investment Consulting Analyst for advising UK pension schemes in a niche consulting firm. You will be a bright graduate wishing to train to be an actuary and become a strategic investment consultant. You will have a maths related degree and ideally be experienced with Excel. The position is based in London/Croydon and the closing date is Friday 9th April 2021.
- We are looking for a further bright graduate to join us to train to become an investment consultant and qualify as an actuary.
- We provide strategic investment advice for small UK pension schemes all over the UK.
- He or she will have strong analytical skills with a good degree in either maths or a maths related subject such as physics or engineering.
- No prior experience of investments or pensions is required, but familiarity with Microsoft Excel would be advantageous.
- The role will be largely home based with close links to the team via video conferencing. Onsite working will also be required from time to time.
- The successful applicant will be expected and supported to take the actuarial exams.
The starting salary will be £27,000 plus a generous study package.
Enquiries/applications by Friday 9th April 2021