We are currently representing a Large, Global Family-Owned Investment Firm. They are looking to add an analyst to their International Private Equity Team, here in London.
We are currently representing a Large, Global Family-Owned Investment Firm.
They are looking to add an analyst to their International Private Equity Team, here in London.
- 2-3 years of full time experience; prior work experience in Private Equity / Investment Banking / Big 4 is preferred
- Strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a reputable university in a subject such as Business, Economics, Finance, Science or Maths
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to take on tasks proactively and work independently when required
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills and proficient use of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Undertake commercial and financial analyses of investment opportunities (direct PE investments, co-investments and fund investments) and help prepare investment committee presentations and the like
- Assist with the below by conducting all necessary analyses and research
- Developing relations with family offices, institutional investors and general partners
- Executing and monitoring investments
- Overseeing existing projects and work streams such as investment strategy, asset allocation, etc
- Help with the maintenance of relationship and pipeline management system