- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Columbus Point LLP
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Columbus Point LLP (the “Firm”), is a recently formed UK limited liability partnership, specialising in a concentrated long only global equity strategy and is seeking to recruit an investment analyst to join the investment team.
Columbus Point LLP has Investment Managers who will manage client assets in the form of investment funds. The Firm is recruiting an Investment Analyst to provide quantitative and qualitative support for industry and company specific research, preparation of financial models, written reports and field research. The candidate will apply their knowledge and expertise in listed equity companies and equity valuations and be able to compare and contrast companies with their industrial peers around the world in addition to supporting the investment managers in their research. The position has a high level of responsibility and therefore it is essential the candidate is sufficiently informed and confident to advocate investment ideas, whilst undertaking a rigorous level of fundamental company and financial analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates should be top academic performers, be interested in the equity markets and meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience of working in research roles on both the buy and sell side
• Previous experience in a major investment bank is desirable as well as experience working in a smaller environment in investment management.
• University degree (international education desirable)
• Strong academic record
• Highly numerate
• Strong financial modelling experience
• Excellent communication skills and be able to work well under pressure within a small team
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Conduct financial modelling, discounted cash flow valuations
• Select and evaluate companies that are candidates for investment recommendations
• Communicate investment recommendations to the Fund Managers
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time
Closing date for applications 3rd April 2018