- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Foundation Recruitment
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
Foundation Recruitment is currently collaborating with a very well know American private equity fund specialised in Retail Real Estate. This capital rich and ambitious organisation requires a numerically strong and determined analyst to work within their investment team generally assisting with investment can acquisitions activities across Europe.
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions.
- Take the lead on financial modelling, research and also support the coordination of due diligence.
- Work closely with the leadership of the business – in executing the strategy and pipeline for the European investment strategy
- In time take a lead role in bringing forward your own pipeline of deals to put to the investment committee
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record of Real Estate analysis work;
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a small and growing team;
- Strong academic credentials from a leading, internationally regarded university;
- Fluent verbal and written English; additional Italian or Spanish would be a plus;
- Highly IT literate, particularly Excel and ideally, PowerPoint;
- This is a unique opportunity to work with an ambitious and niche business in the real estate business;
- Competitive salary;
- Highly entrepreneurial environment in which you will be given real responsibilities from day 1;
This is the perfect opportunity for a Real Estate Analyst with 2-4 years’ experience, who is looking to establish themselves within a genuine leader in the sector with pan-European exposure.