We are currently recruiting for an Investment Administrator who will assist one or more Investment Managers in effective and efficient team support and client administration, including client portfolios.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
- To assist in the production of investment proposals.
- Under supervision, to provide clients and/or their agents with information and reports about their portfolio.
- To ensure all duties and tasks are completed within all relevant rules, compliance regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
- To ensure all client relationships are properly documented on a timely basis, including checking that "Know Your Client" information is maintained.
The main tasks and duties in this role will include:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and intermediaries, taking appropriate messages.
- Manage client mail-merges.
- Ensuring new accounts are opened in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the quarterly distributions of valuations for the entire client base as well as the yearly distribution of tax packages.
- Process client payments.
- Administration of deceased accounts.
- Arrange portfolio transfers.
- Process ISA subscriptions.
- Update databases with revised client details.
- Assist in the general administration of the team (post, room booking)
- Preparing reports, correspondence and other relevant documentation including Investment Proposals.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
- Prepare suitability letters and maintain affirmations.
- To carry out any other duties, which might be reasonably requested by your line manager to ensure the smooth running of the client base.
- Maintain up to date filing.
- Client correspondence.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to at least A-Level standard with a preference for a relevant Degree or further education.
- Must have a CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
- Experience within financial services is preferred.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage and influence at all levels across the business and the wider organisation.
- Confidence, drive, energy, resilience and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging business environment.