A highly regarded real estate investment manager is looking to recruit an Investment Accountant (Real Estate) to work as part of the real estate finance team with a primary responsibility of managing the end-to-end transaction & execution process, from a finance perspective.
Responsibilities of this Investment Accountant (Real Estate) role will include:
- Building key relationships and working closely with internal teams (acquisition, finance, tax, asset management) to ensure successful transaction execution, whilst continually looking to add value to the process.
- Setting up the operational infrastructure and working closely with external lawyers, advisors, portfolio companies and service providers to ensure a seamless completion and transition of transactions.
- Driving the execution process and timeline, from planning cash movements, to reviewing financial due diligence and inputting on SPA negotiations.
- Working closely with internal & external tax teams to understand and implement transaction structuring including the preparation of funds flows and related deal documentation.
- Ensuring deals are adequately transitioned over to account managers and service providers, whilst also facilitating transitions internally (e.g. deal team to asset management)
- Proactively contributing to wider team and deal activities such as dispositions, restructuring, refinancing, promotes etc.
Skills and Qualifications needed for this Investment Accountant (Real Estate) role:
- Chartered Accountant and Degree qualified
- Relevant transactional experience is a significant advantage (Real Estate, Private Equity and/or Public Accounting experience in the ‘Big Four’ firms)
- A highly analytical finance professional motivated by a dynamic, high-standards environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Reputation for excellence, achievement and a mindset for self-improvement and growth
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word).
To register your interest and for immediate consideration please ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration.