Inventory Management Engineer - London
As part of the London team you will take part in projects to help build the brand new platform and directly impact the inventory management capabilities of this firm. You will work on all aspects of the project, from working with both regional and global traders, to gathering requirements, and to implementing and deploying the platform. You will also have the chance to influence the core technology as they look to seamlessly handle the constantly increasing demand from their clients. Role Includes
What You'll Need
- Create highly scalable systems and develop user-facing web apps.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Analyse requirements and investigate available technologies.
- Provide constant updates on milestones and statuses of projects to management.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or related) from a top tier university.
- Strong experience with Java, Python, C++ or similar language.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Apache Kafka/Apache Spark experience.
- Experience with the whole product lifecycle.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner