Intern required to work with the eSales and Client Product Management Team, supporting with the monitoring of Sales and behaviours including eSales requirements for the future.
- Ensure client on-boarding and client servicing are effective;
- Ensure efficiencies in processing and monitoring;
- Liaise with competence lines (KYC, MCM, Legal, CRO etc) to ensure optimal exposure for Market Sales;
- General support to the eSales & Client Product Management Team
- Strong team-working attitude;
- Problem solving oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative;
- Able to prioritise own work to deliver to agreed deadlines;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to listen and be a quick learner
- Flexibility and Patience;
- Self motivated and able to use initiative;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Pro-active approach.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent qualification)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or Italian is desirable
- Previous experiences in banking/ financial sector is desirable.
Offering and terms:
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Salary: Competitive