Internship - Infrastructure Finance (12 months FTC)
Company Description Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management, corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries. Our Employees:
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets. Our Ambition:
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide them with best in class solutions for their growth. Your Impact:
We strongly encourage every employee to foster change and we seek to give the opportunities to make a true impact. What we can offer:
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements.
We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more: https://home.cib.natixis.com/accessibility-and-disability Job Description Overall purpose of the role:
To support the London Infrastructure Finance team in the origination and execution of infrastructure and project finance transactions including debt arranging, advisory and project bonds across the power and renewables, telecoms, social and environment and natural resources sectors. Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
- Supporting the preparation of indicative offers and/or pitches for arranging, advisory and project bond mandates
- Supporting the preparation of credit applications
- Supporting internal transaction processes (internal systems, client vetting transaction analysis, etc.)
- Financial modelling in support of transactions and where necessary on advisory mandates
- Supporting necessary due diligence on deals, in particular, coordination of advisors
- Supporting business development of the London desk
- Liaising with other relevant parts of the bank where appropriate i.e. syndicate, risk dept, middle office, etc.)
- Undertaking any specific project or front-offices duties as required.
25 Sept 2020 Required Skills/Qualifications/Experience
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Good reporting writing and pitch preparation skills essential
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good project management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to frequently work within strict time constraints;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills.