International Tax Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
To support the Senior International Tax Manager in managing international tax within the Group.
- Support the Senior International Tax Manager in completing global Transfer Pricing documentation, including the Country by Country reporting
- Support the Group and CFO in managing tax issues and communications
- Support on tax oversight and input to Group Committees on tax issues
- Provide tax support to the corporate development team on M&A activity – tax due diligence and acquisition structuring
- Maintaining awareness of key tax changes in relevant territories (primarily Europe and the US) and identifying relevant responses
- Quantify the impact of tax law changes to the group
- Liaison with key Finance teams and external advisers as appropriate to fully understand the tax profiles of each entity
- Providing tax input to forecasts and strategic plans.
- Tax review and input into commercial issues and transfer pricing matters between group companies
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Requisite technical tax and analytical skills including a recognised accounting and/or tax qualification and at least 5 years PQE
- Preferable (but not essential) to have worked in an in-house corporate tax team before.
- Detailed understanding of business, strategic and financial planning
- Excellent influencing skills – must be capable of influencing a wide range of people across the organisation and outside
- Ability to drive change across processes, systems and people.
- Proven ability to work credibly at the most senior levels including effective communication of complex areas in a comprehensible manner.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated, with intellectual ability and approach to deal effectively with change, complexity and ambiguity
- Have a commercial approach to tax matters and be capable of providing clear advice and direction to colleagues.
- Travel as appropriate to meet colleagues and advisers