Job summary: An international recognised TMT M&A Firm are seeking an Associate for their high performing team in London This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good M&A/TMT experience and an interest to leverage these experiences within a more unique and collegiate Advisory setting.
This firm are having a record year despite the ongoing issues and are set for an even stronger year in 2021. The team needs a mid-senior candidate to take lead for the management of the execution of given transactions and will be exposed to a particularly high deal flow with a strong volume of deals to be closed throughout this year. This is strictly an additive hire in response to their strong year and would be a great opportunity for an investment banker who would like an atmosphere away from the typical big banks of the market.
- Lead responsibilities for TMT M&A execution
- Help manage the junior pool in completing transactions from start to finish
- Be a crucial point of contact between the Partner and Juniors, and with clients/investors
- 3+ years of experience within an M&A/TMT Investment Banking group or an M&A group of a Big 4 team or 1+ years of similar experience with an MBA
- Strong TMT/M&A execution experience, and/or a demonstrable enthusiasm for the sector
- Demonstrable track record of leading execution and management of juniors
- Fluency in English is a must and being bilingual is a bonus
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Good evidence of extra-curricular interests and personal entrepreneurial activities
If you are a TMT or M&A focused financial services professional looking for exposure to a very high deal flow while working within a more flat and entrepreneurial environment, then please apply!