The International Recruitment Marketing Lead is a critical thought-leadership role on a team that connects the right people to the right careers through traditional and digital marketing channels. As a primary steward of our attraction efforts, you’ll influence thousands of candidates every year, working alongside a talented and engaged team. Reporting to the Talent Channels Leader, you’ll lead your function and business partners in building, tracking, and measuring multimedia recruitment marketing campaigns that attract qualified talent into the recruitment funnel.
This role can be in London, UK or Toronto, ON
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website – www.wellsfargojobs.com/international
- Developing strategic campaigns – Acquire your target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (function, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of their candidate journey.
- Leveraging tools & channels – Partner with internal and external team members to optimize usage of our applicant tracking systems, CRM, CMS, and social channels, leveraging tactics like SEO, SEM, and out-of-home, inbound, outbound, native and content marketing – all paid, owned and earned media useful to achieve conversions.
- Highlighting our value proposition – In partnership with our Employer Branding lead you will activate and build upon our employer brand, bringing our associate value proposition (AVP/EVP) proof points to life and customizing them to meet the needs and attraction drivers of the talent we seek to recruit.
- Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding and evaluating products and capabilities and negotiating advantageous rates. Build internal relationships and support your business partner’s goals.
- Tracking - Partner with vendors to tag, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like CPM, CPC, CPA, CPH, reach and engagement to tell our success story.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and personal and peer development.
- Manage our day-to-day agency and media partner relationships.
- Proven track record of marketing experiences or related field
- Experience developing international digital marketing strategies and campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging Social Media, Behavioral and Geo-targeting, Search Engine Marketing, Job Boards and other innovative marketing techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and effective problem solver
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Project management experience with cross functional teams
- Experience interacting, partnering with and influencing senior leadership and stakeholders
- Experience developing recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to attract and engage with talent
- Previous experience with another Fortune 500 company in a global and matrixed environment
- Strong experiences in digital/online marketing, direct or indirect recruitment marketing or B2B/B2C marketing and brand management
- Experiences working in cross-functional teams
- Experiences managing vendor contracts and relationships
- Supervisory experience is preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.