International Product Manager, Associate Director
- Competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
Take on an influential role in Commercial & Private Banking (CPB) Payments, where you'll manage the end-to-end customer journey for a defined set of International Payments products.
The RequirementsJoin us as a International Product Manager, Associate Director in London, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh
- Take on an influential role in Commercial & Private Banking (CPB) Payments, where you'll manage the end-to-end customer journey for a defined set of International Payments products
- Your remit will cover new product design and development, all aspects of the commercial and operational performance of existing products, and decommissioning products at the end of their life
- You'll enjoy significant stakeholder collaboration, working closely with our first and second line of defence, our Digital team, and several other functions across the bank
- This is a fantastic opportunity to drive innovation and change across key growth areas, shaping the future of the bank's products
What you'll do
We'll look to you to design and develop the strategy for the defined set of products. You'll ensure you develop new products that meet customer needs and respond to competitive threats. You'll also manage the commercial and operational performance of existing products which will involve the setting of our risk appetite, and the definition of policies and operational processes.
As well as this, you'll:
- Work with coverage, origination and digital channels to ensure delivery against agreed Profit & Loss (P&L) and balance sheet targets
- Ensure regulatory compliance for the defined set of products
- Handle customer acquisitions, on-boarding and engagement
- Define pricing frameworks and strategies in relation to the defined set of products
- Define the sales framework, including sales channels, originator accreditation and training and evidentiary standards required in the sale process
- Work on the decommissioning of products at the end of their life
The skills you'll need
Along with strong commercial and financial acumen gained in a transaction banking role, you'll have excellent product or project management experience. You'll also have demonstrable experience in developing, executing and innovating products which meet customer and business needs.
We'll look to you to bring working knowledge in the following payment products and systems - SEPA, SWIFT, International Payments, Transactional Foreign Exchange, and Foreign currency receivables.
We're also looking for:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in working with financials - P&L ownership and creation of budgets
- Proof of external thought leadership, such as producing articles or speaking at events
- Integration experience connecting customers to banking infrastructure
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our http://jobs.rbs.com/pages/reward-and-benefits reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - http://jobs.rbs.com/pages/flexible-working find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.