An International Bank are seeking a Senior Associates and Vice Presidents to strengthen their M&A group in London. This team cover a diverse range of industries (TMT, Consumer, Industrials, Real Estate, Financial Sponsors and FIG), and would not just involve management of the execution processes but also lead origination duties too. This is an established, high performing and growing group, that are looking for additions at this time due to their highly active transactional pipeline.
An International Bank are seeking a range of Senior Associates and VPs to bolster their M&A group in London.
This is not simply an M&A execution focused role but one that will involve maintaining relations with clients and assisting in the origination efforts of their various groups.
This team cover a range of specialisms including, Consumer, Natural Resources, Industrials, TMT, Real Estate, Financial Sponsors and FIG, and are seeking mid-senior candidates to bolster their group due to their high deal flow.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Directors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- Exposure to noted Sectors/Industry groups and Public M&A would be a bonus
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Regulated role requiring existing or historical CF30 or Certification with the FCA as a minimum and Certification will be arranged as part of the role
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!