Principal Buy Side Recruiter
My client is a leading investment manager with offices all over the UK and globally. They are on the lookout for several salespeople to join the team in London (3 levels; junior, internal, external). A strong appetite for calling clients is fundamental, and the successful candidate will be a team-player with demonstrable experience of building and growing a desk of clients within a sales environment.
- Working closely with colleagues and other sales managers in the business to build and deliver for the region
- Arranging meetings and telephone appointments for a partner
- Responsibility for helping to increase fundraising through proactive measures including arranging meetings, running campaigns and any initiatives agreed with the Head of Business Development
- Handling telephone queries from financial intermediaries and actioning as appropriate
- Attending roadshows and events and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- Working closely with the Client Services function and Marketing team to facilitate the best support possible for their clients
Experience, skills and attributes required
- Previous sales experience, ideally cold calling within financial services or Tax products.
- Knowledge on IFA’s, or experience working with/selling to.
- Consultative sale approach, methodical thinking and attention to detail.
- Degree educated – minimum 2:2
- Excellent client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and grow a bank of clients whilst maintaining exceptional client service and integrity
- Meet clients face to face etc..
- Self-developing mentality - continually looking for ways to improve and grow
- Healthily competitive nature and a team-player mentality