An international bank based in the city wishes to recruit an experienced internal auditor to provide internal audit for the London office carrying out the third line of defence and review of the banks business operations. The role offers personal development and career growth within the institution in the long term.
The main duties include:
- Responsible for executing and developing the banks internal audit plan.
- Implement risk based audits across the business areas and other projects.
- Provide assurance that the material risks bank faces are managed accordingly.
- Audit various business areas of the bank in in line with strategic instructions.
- Ensure our internal audit process and reports are aligned with local regulations and bank's policies.
- Work alongside internal departments to analyse issues and formulate resolutions.
- Assess, identify and report any issues of weakness within control and formulate re-mediating solutions.
- Degree educated level.
- Qualified or working towards one of the following qualifications: CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA.
- Working experience in internal audit within international banking or audit firm environment.
- Knowledge or exposure to wholesale and corporate banking activities.
- Strong report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Good understanding of audit and up-to-date technical knowledge.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply now.