Internal Auditor - Financial Crime
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Audit
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
A well-known universal banking organisation with a global presence is looking to hire into their specialist financial crime audit team, based in the City of London.
This team plays an integral role in providing independent assurance as to the efficacy of financial crime related functions within the bank, reporting all findings to the Senior Management Team and ultimately to the C-Suite.
- Participation in assurance activities to ensure the best management of the risk control framework, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Work closely with the audit lead to complete assignments within the designated timeframes, budgets and in line with audit methodology
- Develop credible relationships with business stakeholders and colleagues
- Support in the production of audit finding reports for presentation to Senior Management
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-3 years’ experience in either (i) an audit/assurance role or (ii) financial crime position
- Experience of working within a banking environment
- Desire to develop as a Subject Matter Expert in Financial Crime -related areas such as (AML, KYC, ABC, Sanctions, Embargoes etc.)
- A relevant qualification would be beneficial (ACAMS, CIA, ICA Diploma, ACA, ACCA etc.)