Internal Auditor - Insurance
You will be afforded the chance to develop and lead an audit engagement from end to end whilst developing your own skills and technical acumen. Collaboration and personal development are actively encouraged in a culture that is wholly inclusive and supportive.
Due to continued growth and expansion of the insurance group the Internal Audit function is seeking to add to their already well-regarded team.
Due to the complex nature and fast expanding business strategy, you will need to be able to embrace 'change' as the norm. In being adaptable and open to a changing audit landscape, you will experience a wide range of audit opportunities.
- Being part of a team in executing all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation, follow-up and tracking of management's corrective actions in response to findings, and verification of issue closure;
- Proactively look for areas of improvement during the audit process and provide value adding and insightful recommendations that are pragmatic, address root causes, and lead to control/process improvements;
- When required, assisting in presenting audit findings and recommendations to auditees and Management, Committees of the regulated Group companies, using influencing techniques to gain support and agreement;
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- 2-3 years relevant internal audit experience across a broad range of disciplines;
- Early-stage CIA qualifications;
- Experience in risk-based auditing with a thorough knowledge of all relevant regulations, accounting and audit standards, preferably in an Insurance organisation;
- Experience in the audit of projects and project governance;
Desirable: French Language skills