We are working with one of the leading independent investment wrap platforms in the UK. Based in London, our client is looking for an internal auditor to join their growing team and be able to make a difference within the business. The candidate will assess business processes and risks, recommending and driving through improvements.
- Performing internal audits as assigned in the Group Annual Internal Audit Plan. The audits will be varied and will encompass reviews of business operational processes, regulatory compliance, capital adequacy, governance, risk and IT.
- Internal audit planning, scoping and reporting.
- Completing internal audit work programmes in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Writing internal audit reports that will be provided to the Group Audit Committee, the Board of Directors of subsidiary entities, and Group senior management.
- Preparing quarterly departmental reporting to the Group Audit Committee.
- Researching regulatory and legislative requirements applicable to the Group.
- Setting up and performing data analysis of the Group’s key operational processes.
- ACA qualification, or similar professional qualification.
- Financial Services industry experience as an external or internal auditor.
London, £50,000 – 62,000 plus very competitive benefits
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com