My client, a leading financial services company, are looking to employ two Internal Auditors to sit within their corporate audit team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within internal audit. This will be a long-term contract role based in London.
- The candidate will be responsible for executing internal audits under the direction of Corporate Audit.
- Candidates must demonstrate extensive experience in executing and managing risk-based internal audits in the financial services industry
- Candidates must demonstrate they can develop audit programs based on identified risks in area being audited since pre-determined audit programs/checklists do not exist in this Corporate Audit department.
- The candidate will execute internal audits including risk assessments, control assessments, testing and assisting in writing issues and developing audit reports.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written, strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards, COSO, financial services regulatory requirements including UK and EMEA
- CIA, Qualified Accountant or CISA
- 3+ years’ experience within internal audit
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be technically proficient with electronic audit workpapers, MetricStream experience a plus but not required