Looking for a part-qualified auditor with investment management/pension fund experience who wants to join an Investment Management Fund in South London. Salary is up to £50,000 + strong benefits
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading Financial Service Firm in their search for an Internal Auditor to join their team
We are looking for any part-qualified Big 4 auditors who want to move into an FS firm and work on investment audits. They will also consider any investment operations/ compliance specialists who have worked with pensions.
Salary banding is £35,000-£40,000 + very strong package. The role is based in South London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation.
- Develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the company current business model and how that might impact an audit.
- Provide a business partnering approach towards controls, quality assurance and operational performance.
- Ensure effective communication across all levels of management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Part qualified or qualified accountant to wants to make a move into internal audit.
- Experience in an internal or external audit role within a financial service firm.
- Alternatively experience in investment operations, risk, governance or compliance.