Internal Auditor, managing Global Markets Trading, & Sales, Investment Banking and Asset Management in EMEA.
- Conduct Front-to-Back internal audits of all business areas across Global Markets Trading & Sales, Investment Banking, and Asset Management in EMEA.
- Involved at all stages of audits including audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting findings and agreeing action plans with key auditees.
- Working as part of a team in conducting integrated audits, involving Risk Management, Technology, Compliance, and Data Analytics subject matter experts.
- Perform Continuous Monitoring, including maintaining relationships with key auditees and evaluating any changes in the risk profile of the departments which might result in a change in the audit plan, risk assessments or audit universe.
- Complete risk assessments, at least annually, across the Wholesale Division and Asset Management, using the departmental risk assessment methodology.
- Carry out special projects, ad hoc investigations and advisory work where required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background of Auditing Global Markets, Investment Banking and / or Asset Management in a major financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial products, including derivatives (swaps, options) and associated risks.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with senior auditees and influence control initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key risks and formulate audit test plans
- Sound judgement on the criticality and impact of issues raised
- Confident manner and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong project management skills, consistently delivering to deadlines
For more inforamtion please apply here....