Prestigious Asset Management firm in London seeking an Internal Audit Manager with previous Financial Services Investment Management experience is an ideal.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will need to maintain risk assessment of the businesses control environment of the Asset Management businesses.
* Develop and maintain the group audit program to better enable audit to evaluate whether these key risks are being adequately controlled.
* Participate in and manage core audit activity through timely and effective delivery of end-to-end audits through: o Preparing and planning audits, to identify the scope/ approach to be taken based to correctly identify key risks are being effectively managed.
o Implementing a risk based approach during fieldwork to assess whether key controls are both adequately designed and effectively managed.
o Preparing high quality reports in line with Group Internal Audit Methodology that outlines the audit results and opine on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and processes being audited.
o Engaging with Management to ensure clear commercially pragmatic management action plan is established.
o Working with management to ensure any control deficiencies identified are rectified in a timely manner.
* Promote the profile
Our ideal Internal Audit Manager candidate will have a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent).
* Prior experience of internal audit in an Asset Management/ Alternative Investments/ Private Equity business.
* A working knowledge of international regulatory frameworks covering Asset Management businesses.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
* Willingness to learn and develop a career within an entrepreneurial business environment
* Able to exercise professionalism, confidentiality and discretion when dealing with information.
* Previous experience of working within in matrix managed organisations would be an advantage.
* An ability and willingness to travel to the Group's various locations is a prerequisite (20% - 30% travel)
Highly competitive salary and bonus offering.