A leading Wealth Management business is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager to work closely with the Head of Internal Audit. Working in this small team of 2 the successful individual should be comfortable working in a hands on, and at times, autonomous role.
Salary: £50K-£70K + Bonus & Benefits
- Support the Head of Internal Audit with ongoing relationship management across the Firm as required.
- Perform individual audit assignments in respect of the yearly audit plan.
- Responsibility for performing Internal Audit planning, scoping, field work and reporting in line with the internal audit methodology.
- Provide added value by formulating recommendations that improve the Firm's controls structure on operations.
- Follow-up of recommendations and points of improvement that have been formulated through individual audit assignments.
- On an ad hoc basis, provide advice and/or expertise supporting the development, modification or implementation of products, systems, processes.
- ACA or ACCA with 1-3 years' experience working within a similar Internal Audit focused role.
- Experience working within financial services, ideally wealth management or private banking.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with all levels of staff across the business.
- Solid IT skills, comfortable working with excel and other databases.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.