Internal Audit AVP - Securities
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 27 Oct 17 2017-10-27
Tier 1 Investment Bank currently looking to hire an AVP Internal Auditor in their Securities team.
Tier 1 Investment Bank currently looking to hire an AVP Internal Auditor in their Securities team. This team covers the firm's Sales, Trading and Insurance businesses including related supporting control functions such as Operations, Technology, Product Control and Divisional Compliance.
- Participate in / lead planning and scoping reviews. This will involve meeting relevant stakeholders to understand and walk through the business and technology processes to identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Participate in preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assess the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and assist with production of the report to management.
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Engage in ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Liaise with colleagues globally to understand global processes and facilitate benchmarking of best practice.
- Establish and maintain internal client relationships and regularly interact with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
Applicants should have:
- Prior experience in auditing controls related to risk management (esp. market and credit risk) and related regulations e.g. Basel capital rules.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively across a large global audit team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.