Internal Audit - VP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
BSM Group are looking for a VP level auditor to work within a boutique banking organisation. The position is with a growing fintech who are expanding their team after rapid growth:
- Minimum 7 years' working in a banking environment.
- Experience of familiarising a major business and audit implementation in a complex organisation.
- Professional: Financial designation (CA, CPA) and/or relevant academic/ professional / risk designation (CIA, CRMA, GARP, CFA, CAMS, CFE or equivalent).
- Alignment of audit activities across the business, including those delivered by other business areas.
- Release own communications on the businesses audit of the project.
- Setting and managing the Division’s Methodology & Quality Assurance strategy, assessing and determining priorities; developing a coherent action plan; and identifying and allocating resources
- Preparing presentations and communicating aspects of Assurance, such as progress with the development and implementation of the businesses Continuous Improvement Plan
- Acting as an audit lead, oversee and manage internal audits from start to finish. This includes ensuring the audit coverage is adequate for the issuance of an overall opinion on internal controls and risk management practices to senior management; drafting and agreeing audit issues; assessing management action plans; and reviewing working papers.
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the implementation of changes.
- Manage effective communication with your customer, management and senior levels.
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the stakeholder perspectives.
- Implement stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion.
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business management and guidance as required.
- Persuasive and good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationship across the organisation.
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
If you have any questions please contact Leigh Jenkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org