Interim Transaction Reporting Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive with Excellent Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 15 May 19
Portfolio Onboarding is part of the wider Regulatory and Client Reporting Team which sits within Investment Operations. Principle activities will relate to the collation, reconciliation and production of transaction reporting data. Please note this role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Portfolio Onboarding is part of the wider Regulatory and Client Reporting Team which sits within Investment Operations. Principle activities will relate to the collation, reconciliation and production of transaction reporting data.
Please note this role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
- Reviewing transaction cost data within KNEIP, analysing and resolving exceptions.
- Reviewing NAV and dividend data within KNEIP, analysing and resolving exceptions/missing data.
- Assist with the resolution of transaction costs queries from internal stakeholders as well as external clients and distributors.
- Work closely with the Head of Dealing to ensure all transaction costs are reviewed and signed off prior to being issued to clients.
- Point of contact with KNEIP BAU team
- Assist with the production of ex-ante costs disclosures as well KIIDs/KIDs, EMT and EPT.
- Provide training on transaction costs to the Client Reporting and Portfolio Onboarding Teams.
- Document and update procedures as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of transaction costs and the associated regulatory obligations.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Product experience: Bonds, Equities, FX, Futures, OTC Derivatives, Pooled / Mutual Funds.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Professional, reliable and conscientious.
- Analytical and numerate.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and follow them through to completion.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Singapore and Hong Kong.