Interim FD - £1000 - 1400 A DAY
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Immediate FD required to work in a key leadership position, this person will be expected to provide strategic financial support across the business, both primary and secondary markets. We are looking for someone that has broad exposure.
The role has a broad remit with the primary responsibilities as follows:
- Taking a forward looking and commercial view to articulate different options and influence decisions at EXCO level and to gain a deep understanding of their business and drivers in order to drive business decisions, ensuring alignment with the strategy.
- Having full oversight of financial control including statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Leading the delivery of the financial strategy through sound financial solutions, planning and advice, thus ensuring that all areas deliver at or better than their strategy and plan.
- Leading on the identification, tracking and management of financial leading indicators and their impact on balance sheet and P&L.
- Liaising with other parts of finance to ensure that all elements of the P&L are presented and explained to key stakeholders. Work with these colleagues to challenge the efficiency and effectiveness of the cost base which underpins the businesses.
- Liaising across finance, treasury and risk to ensure the ICAAP and other related regulatory reporting is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Leading on the finance elements of capital and RWA optimisation plans for the businesses.
- Ensure the bank remains tax compliant across the international jurisdictions it operates in.
- Working across the product teams to ensure that propositions, pricing, risk appetite and hedging are managed dynamically to optimise the balance sheet position.
- Working with the treasury function to ensure that the balance sheet is hedged in a prudent, efficient and effective way.
- Undertaking external competitor and market trend analysis, including pricing and formulate specific recommendations as a result.
- Leading, managing, motivating and developing the team to deliver robust business partnering to all levels of the business teams, responsive to challenge and feedback, but at all times, independent and willing to agitate as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and stress tests, agreed with the business and delivered in the form required as appropriate.
- Provide professional financial commentary on performance and present regular board reports.
- Responsible for CASS and associated reporting.