Interim Compliance Advisor
London, England, United Kingdom
Compliance Advisor role:
As a Compliance Advisor working with the compliance and risk team in London, your mission will be to provide advice and support to the senior management and staff on all compliance matters.
Main duties of a Compliance Advisor:
- Assist with investigations into complaints and rule breaches.
- Assist with the review and implementation of policies and training.
- To consider the impact of regulatory developments on the business.
- To provide a sign off point for financial promotions and other customer facing documentation where required.
- Assist with internal compliance monitoring reviews.
- Assist with external assurance reviews as required.
- Assist with the delivery of the Annual Compliance Plan.
In order to be considered for the Compliance Advisor role, applicants should generally possess 5+ years compliance experience. They should also have experience working of working within the Lloyds of London Market but will be considered with experience of general Insurance.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.