As Interim Company Secretary, to be co-responsible for all usual Company Secretary matters and matters relating to corporate governance in the bank, including, but not limited to:
· providing advice to the Board;
· providing assistance to Head Office on any corporate governance matters relating to the bank, and managing company secretarial matters as they relate to the bank;
· ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory filings;
· maintenance of corporate statutory books and records, including recording powers of attorney;
· ensuring the smooth running of the Board and of the Board's committees' activities by preparing agendas and papers for the Board and Board committees;
· advising on Board procedures and ensuring Board compliance with the bank's Corporate Governance Policy, Board mandate, and the constitutional documents of the bank;
· ensuring compliance with the Companies Act 2014, CBI Corporate Requirements and EBA Guidelines on Governance;
· attending meetings to take minutes;
· advising the businesses in Ireland on company secretarial matters as requested;
· keeping under close review all legislative, regulatory and corporate governance developments that might affect the operation of the bank, and keeping the Board briefed on these developments;
· arranging directors' training;
· managing the annual evaluation of the bank's Board;
· managing the on-boarding of a new director (including establishing regulatory approval where required);
· managing the transfer of intra-directorate responsibilities (including establishing regulatory approval where required)
The job holder must ideally be either a
The job holder must also have a proven track record of administering boards in a financial services regulated environment. The job holder will have a deep knowledge of the Central Bank of Ireland's Corporate Governance Requirements for Credit Institutions 2015.
In addition, ideally, the job holder will have the following experience:
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.