Interim Associate Product Manager - 3 month secondment
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the Product team. The drivers behind our platform - brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers. What will you be doing?
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be learning to understand what small businesses need in an ever-changing lending market, being part of the product ideation process, inputting into the backlog of features and working with cross-functional teams to execute new successful product features, which delight borrowers. You will work alongside an engineering team focussed on new feature development and will build effective relationships across the UK business to support the mission you will be embarking on.
- Learn about our product roadmap, and assist teams to focus on the product goals.
- Understand customers, and learn how to build product experiences that will help them and us to win.
- Be a part of delivery, remaining focussed on building critical priorities.
- Solve problems to ensure efficient delivery, and drive the team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, become a go-to person, and enable fast decision-making.
- Focused on the customer, solving how to best meet under-served needs.
- Bringing clarity and simplicity to complex and ambiguous environments.
- Excited about solving the technical challenges with large-scale financial systems.
- Interested in owning product development through its lifecycle, particularly requirement and design phases.
Not essential, but it would be interesting if you've also had:
Why should you join us?
- Interest or experience in user-centred product design, knowledge of practices and disciplines
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by tech.
That means full steam ahead working on our global platform and real challenges for you to noodle and solve - as we build new things, reimagine the stack and go after the greenfield.
We believe that great ideas come from everywhere. So, there are no pigeonholes here. We keep it agile and open. Think big remits and huge ownership in a continuous learning environment. Close knit teams, with mentorships and global career opportunities. Everyone working together to make a genuine difference to small business owners.
Join the team making it happen. Help us define long-term commitments and launch the next game changers - let's build the incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly. Want to build the incredible? We'd love to hear from you.