Integration Developer Java
- Up to GBP80000.00 per annum + bonus + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 18 Feb 19
INTEGRATION DEVELOPER JAVA JOB BANKING, LONDON, UP TO £80K + BENEFITS + A BONUS INTEGRATION DEVELOPER JAVA JOB, INVESTMENT BANKING, CENTRAL LONDON, UP TO £80K + BANKING BENEFITS + A BONUS.
INTEGRATION DEVELOPER JOB, INVESTMENT BANKING, CENTRAL LONDON, UP TO £80K + BANKING BENEFITS + A BONUS.
This job opportunity is for a leading global investment bank based in London who are searching for an Integration developer looking for a major step up in a banking organisation in London. This well-renowned bank requires an Integration developer who will be responsible for working on the existing integration platform. The Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platform is based on server-side Java technologies including Java Enterprise Edition, Spring and messaging technologies. The role requires demonstrable skills in these areas.
The successful candidate will work in the Commodities and Operations IT team, supporting and maintaining existing Integration feeds and file transfers, as well as new development
You must have:
- Deep knowledge of development using server-side Java and JEE.
- Experience building applications with Spring
- Experience building applications with Spring.
- Experience with development on and support of JEE Application Servers such as Glassfish, Weblogic, Websphere Application Server)
- Strong background in XML including DOM, SAX, XPath and Schemas
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and their application Knowledge of message-oriented Middleware architectures and patterns.
- Experience of scripting and build tools including shell scripting, Apache Ant and Apache Maven
- Knowledge of non-functional considerations (scalability, availability, reliability, manageability) for complex, distributed environments.
- Experience in Data modeling and database design
- Experience of relational database development using SQL and JDBC
To apply for this Integration developer job within investment banking in London, please send your CV to Adam Morris at (Adam.email@example.com) Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin.