Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Coordinator - UK&I - Finance - Permanent - London
The IMS Coordinator is responsible for supporting the AWS team in the maintenance of the IMS in the UK and the wider business certifications .
Regional Programme and Information Assurance is part of the Regional Operations Management team and acts as custodian for a number of key certifications among client and service teams that supports the business; this includes Administration and Workplace Services (AWS), and the rest of the UK business.
The role of IMS Coordinator is to support the Regional Programme and Information Assurance Lead in ensuring the key certifications are maintained in the business and the AWS team enabling them to put in place the required practices to effectively support the IMS strategy.
The strategy for IMS is developed by Regional Programme and Information Assurance along with other EY business units (key stakeholders) including, but not limited to, AWS, QRM, Enterprise Risk, H&S, BCP, Pandemic Planning and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure continued ISO certifications for ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) to the current scope.
- Support the IMS Manager in maintaining 27001 certifications in periods of absence and together ensure there is a coordinated strategy in relation to the audit schedule.
- Develop and implement new standards where agreed with relevant stakeholders including 45001 and 50001
- Promoting quality achievement, environmental management and health & safety compliance.
- Assisting the team on technical and operational IMS documentation
- Maintaining IMS systems including SharePoint pages, document and records registers, the online legislation register, the shared storage space on servers and the Continual Improvements Reports Database (CIRD).
- Identifying & delivering relevant IMS training.
- Provide a monthly IMS dashboard reporting on internal, external and third party audits/inspections.
- Chair (or participate) in team and service partner meetings as appropriate.
- Chair and organise the IMS management meetings.
- Ensure best practice and external knowledge is maintained and shared with key stakeholders. Apply best practice techniques as appropriate.
- Support Regional Programme and Information Assurance Lead and CBS wider team in IMS related activity including, but not limited to; environmental monitoring, management of utilities, elimination/reduction/recycling initiatives and reporting.
- Support the Regional Programme and Information Assurance Lead in delivering their responsibilities.
- Support as required in the planning, updating, implementation and recovery phase of the AWS element of the firm's Business Continuity Plan
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Relevant experience managing an Integrated Management System (IMS) for a large organisation with multiple sites of comparable size and complexity.
- Good track record in all areas of IMS management systems certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 through an approved UKAS accreditation body.
- Experience of leading and supporting a team of auditors.
- Qualified Lead Auditor - QMS (ISO 9001) and EMS (ISO 14001) essential.
- Good understanding of statutory compliance (e.g., Quality, Environmental, Energy, Security and Health & Safety) and current legislation.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- IOSH or Relevant qualification (NEBOSH) desirable.
- Associate or Member of Chartered Quality Institute/Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment desirable.
What we look for:
You'll need to be genuinely interested in making a difference, and ready to think creatively, challenge the status quo and speak up to make it happen. If you're looking for a place to take initiative along with the support of some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the business, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark