Our Client a global top 10 asset manager is seeking a technical institutional sales support analyst to join the sales team. The sales support role will be responsible for assisting with the identification of prospects/ clients, preparing business presentations and assisting with closing sales
- Become a key member of the institutional sales team
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Support senior sales team with pitchbooks/presentations and communication with clients and prospects.
- Develop relationships with institutional clients.
- Faceoff with internal stakeholders such as portfolio managers, product specialists, marketing teams team, consultant relations team.
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the institutional space.
- Minimum 2/3 years in institutional sales or consultant relations support role
- Degree educated
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and alternatives
- CFA/IMC similar
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Experience with sales force